Friday, September 13, 2013

A Little Post About Me!

My name is Miranda. I live in the U.S. in a small town of 100,000 people. I love photography, fashion, and design. I have a Etsy and sell jewelry with my two friends (I really love it!) I might do a DIY post on pieces that I sell. :) I hope to go into a career in some kind of art. I also love painting and blogging. I am currently a sophomore in high school and am taking graphic arts and photography and the other boring classes like AP history, chemistry etc... I would love to know about all of you so leave something about your self in the comments!

Links:
Tumblr: magnolia-vogue
Pinterest: rueee
Etsy: Studio 15

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10669113/?claim=fgzyzw72cku">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment